Students of the University of Economics in Bratislava have the opportunity to participate in an internship abroad through the Erasmus + programme even after graduation. EU-funded graduate internships under the Erasmus + programme are organized by EUBA in cooperation with WorkSpace Europe. For more information on WorkSpace Europe, visit www.workspaceeurope.sk.
ERASMUS+ INTERNSHIPS FOR GRADUATES
Who can apply?
- Students of the last year of bachelor's, master's and doctoral degree.
- Min. 2 and max. 12 months.
Number of funded months:
- Max. 4 months,
- 450 - 590 EUR / month (depending on the country).
Number of working hours required:
- 35 - 40 hours per week.
When can I travel:
- After graduation (the internship must be completed within 12 months after graduation).
What internships does the program offer?
- You can complete a graduate internship in all EU countries + Macedonia, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Turkey.
- You must complete the internship within one year after graduation, BUT you must register as a student.
How to apply?
- You can find all necessary information along with the application form on the WorkSpace Europe website.
- Feel free to ask questions at .
- You can find more info in leaflet.