BRUOTHOVÁ, Michaela, Dipl. Ing., PhD.
- Assistant Professor Secretary of the Department
- Room T11/13
- Phone +421557223224
107004 - Department of Economics
- Teaching activities:
- Business economy
- Small and medium-sized enterprises
ADM BOBENIČ HINTOŠOVÁ, Aneta - BRUOTHOVÁ, Michaela - KUBÍKOVÁ, Zuzana - RUČINSKÝ, Rastislav. Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment Inflows: a Case of the Visegrad Countries. - Registrovaný: Scopus. In Journal of International Studies : Scientific Papers. - Szczecin : Centre of Sociological Research. ISSN 2306-3483, 2018, vol. 11, no. 2, pp. 222-235 online. VEGA 1/0842/17.
ADE BOBENIČ HINTOŠOVÁ, Aneta - BRUOTHOVÁ, Michaela - HLIBOKÁ, Lucia. Innovation activity and enterprises' size. In Central European Journal of Management. - Brno : Masarykova univerzita v Brně, 2014. ISSN 2336-4890, 2014, vol. 1, no. 1, s. 5-11.
ADF BRUOTHOVÁ, Michaela. Indicators of the quality of business environment of Slovak Republic. In Acta oeconomica Cassoviensia : scientific journal. - Košice : PHF EU Košice, 2015. ISSN 1337-6020, 2015, roč. 8, č. 1, s. 23-33.
AFC BOBENIČ HINTOŠOVÁ, Aneta - BRUOTHOVÁ, Michaela. Business environment in Slovak and Czech Republic. - Registrovaný: Web of Science. In SGEM 2016. International multidisciplinary scientific conference on social sciences and arts. SGEM 2016 : 3rd International multidisciplinary scientific conference on social sciences and arts, 24 - 30 august, 2016, Albena, Bulgaria. - Sofia : STEF92 Technology, 2016. ISBN 978-619-7105-75-9, p. 153-160. VEGA 1/0562/14.
AFC BRUOTHOVÁ, Michaela - HURNÝ, František. Business environment in V4 countries. In International scientific conference of business economics management and marketing (ISCOBEMM) 2016 : Enterprises after the financial crisis focused on challenges and solution for the industry 4.0. international scientific conference. Proceedings of the International scientific conference of business economics management and marketing (ISCOBEMM) 2016 : September 15-16, 2016 Brno, Czech Republic. - Brno : Masaryk University, 2016. ISBN 978-80-210-8348-6, pp. 57-63. VEGA 1/0562/14.
- Scientific research activity:
- small and middle-sized enterprises
- business environment
- business economy
- VEGA 1/0842/17 Causal links between foreign direct investment and business performance
- VEGA 1/0562/14 The impact of using Business Intelligence tools on business performance
- VEGA 1/0328/13 Modeling the causal relationships of innovation in small and medium-sized enterprises
- Additional information:
- coordinator for work with students with special needs at FBE EU
Specific professional competences
- specialized study - Economy, management and valuation of assets
- special education about the way of business - professional minimum for experts